We currently have a planning application in with Guildford Borough Council to change the use of the two single acre paddocks from agricultural to recreational specifically for dog daycare/walk
ing and dog training. We are not looking at changing it for the 8 acre meadow as this
is still considered agricultural as we take hay off of it – we will still have use of it though.
We need letters of support and would really love it if you could put a comment against the planning application to such effect.
The planning application number is 20/P/01359 under the Guildford Borough Council planning applications or copy the following address you’re your web browser bar: https://www2.guildford.gov.uk/publicaccess/applicationDetails.do?keyVal=_GUILD_DCAPR_191720&activeTab=summary
The comments for neighbourhood consultation ends this coming Tuesday 8th September 2020 so anything needs to be in by then.
It would be lovely if in your comment you gave support due but not limited to:
· Beautiful part of Surrey
· Wonderful facility for helping teach our dogs/puppies in a safe environment – great for society.
· Perhaps after class/field use you might frequent the local environs and/or spend money in the local area.
· For class members: maybe a comment on ho
w lovely and quiet the classes are.
· For field users – do you enjoy the peace and quiet (apart from dogs that walk the byway behind the field or from the kennels past the farm opposite)?
· Great facility for being able to relax in while teaching a dog recall or to let them burn energy without getting into social challenges.
· No need to counter the objections; just rave about the positives and what a great part of the country/county it is etc.
Any comment of support is appreciated. No problem if you don’t end up doing it.